Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lisa Bachman

Pastel Tools & Me Sennies

Lisa Bachman, who doesn't use Cockney, posted today her review of Senneliers. Go have a look, and she gets into some good details on the darks.

The pastel world did suffer from a lack of darks for some time, I understand. But, I do know that when you buy a box set of pastels, even a 100 count landscape set, that you will likely still be missing dark darks. So, heed well Lisa's illumination of her favorite darks. And, I use the Cockney to, hopefully, bring down my reading level score.

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Wow, I made the headline! Thanks, Casey. :)

You want to lower your reading level? I'm trying to come up to yours!

Keep up the good work!

Best Regards,
Lisa B.

Casey Klahn said...

I haven't even checked my reading level at Pastel. I figure "leave well enough alone" has some application there.

More Sennie discussion soon.