Saturday, August 2, 2008

Live Blogging McKinley Workshop



Very great thanks to Miki Willa, who is live blogging the Richard McKinley workshop in Oregon. McKinley is a popular pastel master who has a feature blog at The Pastel Journal Blog, called Pastel Pointers. You'll notice that his teaching style is compelling, and our own Miki will probably be getting seven years of experience in one week from this.

It appears that Miki is embarking on a seven week plein air trip. Woo Hooo! Dream vacation, anyone? It reminds me of Eden Compton, who is on permanent plein air vacation as a permanent sailboat resident.

2 comments:

Eden Compton Studio said...

You are TOO FUNNY Casey! Permanent vacation indeed! I am actually on charter right now in the Elizabeth Islands (Cuttyhunk, Martha's Vineyard) working hard (really!). I just got five minutes off and wanted to check up on my favorite bloggers.

Casey Klahn said...

You make it sound like you're rowing a galley...

I'm no sea dog, but I envy you your setting, Eden! Take it easy.