Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Blog Name: Pastel Workshop


Pastel will now be Pastel Workshop.

Since there is a demand for me to teach workshops, and because I have been doing just that this past year,  I have decided to recruit this blog as an information center to provide lessons and data about upcoming workshops. For those who have followed Pastel over the years, I thank you and want you to know that I will still be offering the same content as before, along with improved access to instruction and to my artworks posted here and at The Colorist blog.

Requests for future workshops have been made for Portland, Oregon, Berlin, Germany, Morristown, New Jersey (not far from New York City) and also for eastern Canada.  No calendar is yet published, but if you are interested in any of these, please leave a comment here, and I will put you on my mailing list for workshops.   

No comments: