Friday, September 28, 2007

Nexus Too Soon?


Is it too soon in the life of my new blog to have a cross-post from The Colorist? Will Technorati gig me for blatant self-linking behavior and take away some of my "authority" score? We'll just have to see. But, here we have an obvious nexus where, at my process blog I have planned a drawing book review for the month of October, and yet that book, Wolf Kahn Pastels, is fully about the subject matter of this blog.

Be sure to read my review of the great contemporary artist's process book, and stay tuned here for the second post where I share another of his pastel books with you.

3 comments:

Johnnie Scoutten said...

Great discovery, finding a blog on pastels! And a two-for-one, with The Colorist as well. Added now to my blogroll.....

Casey Klahn said...

Thanks, Johnnie. How did you find "Pastelsblog" ?

Johnnie Scoutten said...

Casey, I was googling 'colorist' and 'tonalist' and one thing led to another. The Internet is a wonderful thing.